Professionally qualified practitioners [psychotherapists, counsellors, health workers, medical doctors, psychologists, etc.] are invited to join the association. Membership is also open to interested individuals. Membership costs £85 annually.
Benefits of Membership
- Journal - Each member will receive a subscription to the Journal of Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity. This is a scholarly journal published four times a year which deals with sexual addiction and other related topics.
- Discounted Rates - Members are given preferential rates for our Annual Conference and CPD days.
- Listing - Appropriately qualified members [that is those with a recognised training in working with sexual addiction] will be listed in our Find a Therapist section of the website. The criteria can be found in the ATSAC documents page
- Networking - There are opportunities to network with other professionals at specially convened professional days set aside for the study of the treatment of sexual addiction. There is an occasional newsletter you can advertise events or articles in.
- Curriculum - Members will be given a preferential place on our Training Programme—Professional Certificate in Sex Addiction Treatment. (PCSAT)
To join ATSAC select your membership type and complete the online application form here.